Veritas Academy is accredited by the Minnesota Nonpublic School Accrediting Association (MNSAA). Accreditation is a voluntary method of quality assurance with a goal to evaluate, validate, and improve the school’s quality. We are committed to helping all students reach their full potential in a nurturing and safe environment.
What does this mean to you?
It means you can rest assured that your students are receiving a quality education. It means that:
- Students are taught by qualified teachers
- The curriculum is rigorous and integrated with best professional practices
- Our school complies with Minnesota guidelines for safety and well being
- Oversight is provided by a concerned governing body
To us, it means that the quality of our educational program is nationally recognized.
In other words:
- We go beyond the state requirements and hold ourselves accountable for meeting nationally recognized standards of excellence.
- We put our commitment into practice by earning accreditation from the Minnesota Nonpublic School Accrediting Association (MNSAA).