Veritas Academy is at a strategic turning point, with an opportunity to fulfill its long-term vision of building a highly competitive private international classical Christian school that will become the number one choice for parents and students throughout America and overseas. We must seize the opportunity and achieve financial profitability and sustainability through the following investment strategies:
- Phase 1 – Capital improvements for current facilities including playground, parking lot, and grading land for athletics, and securing the adjacent lot for future international student housing.
- Phase 2 – Develop the secured lot by building the international student housing; investing in furniture and equipment.
- Phase 3 – Refinance current mortgage to lower payments and reinvest the profit gained through these savings.
Join us on this exciting journey by becoming an Impact Investor.
- Investors receive a promissory note evidencing their investment. Veritas Academy makes monthly loan payments, investors receive quarterly distributions of interest earned and pro-rata principal.
- The Loan will have a Security Interest in the assets of Veritas Academy and will have a Mortgage recorded on the church’s real estate.
Visit our Impact Investor website to learn more…
Quest for Excellence
Students at Veritas Academy are being intentionally prepared to lead with clarity and virtue. As an independent, classical Christian school that is not subsidized by any church, government, or religious organization, we have worked hard from very humble beginnings. We are on an earnest quest for excellence to equip young people with an exceptional education that will transform our world, beginning in Chisago County. Veritas Academy must acquire all funds for operations and capital improvements through tuition and fees, annual charitable contributions, and occasional capital campaigns. We follow the Independent School Financial Model where charitable giving finances enhancements to student and teacher programs.
Opportunities for Partnership
Build our Teacher Endowment Fund
Build our Capital Fund
Build our Instructional Fund
Build our Scholarship Fund
Thank you for supporting Veritas Academy! We appreciate your partnership with us.
You can also send a check to:
Quest for Excellence Fund
34888 Kable Ave.
North Branch, MN 55056
Veritas Academy is registered as a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit and your contribution is tax deductible to the full extent of tax law.