Located in Minnesota, Veritas Academy is a SEVIS-certified school and is authorized to issue Form I-20, Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status. We are currently accepting students entering grades K-12th grade who aspire to graduate from Veritas Academy’s rigorous academic program and attend college. To complete your admissions process, follow the steps below:
- Review our application checklist from the link provided, and prepare to apply to Veritas Academy: Application Checklist
- Complete our online application from the following link: International Student Application
- Interview: once the application is submitted, the student will be contacted by Veritas Academy to schedule a video conference. Based on the interview experience, students may be asked to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Acceptance: acceptance is based on students application and interview. You will be notified of your acceptance status no later than two weeks after the interview.
- Payment of tuition and fees: International students tuition is $12,500 (includes administration fees and tuition. You will be expected to purchase school uniform and any additional personal items such as winter boots and coat).
- Affidavit of Financial support: Students will be required to provide a financial statement. This information will be used for completing the I-20 certification required for visa application. Once full payment has been received, the student is officially enrolled at Veritas Academy for the academic year.
- I-20 certificate is issued.
- Housing arrangements are finalized.