Located in one of America’s top 10 Best Communities to live in, Veritas Academy is a SEVIS-certified school and is authorized to issue Form I-20, Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status. We are currently accepting students entering grades K-12 who aspire to graduate from Veritas Academy’s rigorous academic program and attend college. To complete your admissions process, follow the steps below:
How to Apply
- Review our application checklist below and prepare to apply to Veritas Academy.
- Complete our online application from the following link: International Student Application.
- Interview: once the application is submitted, the student will be contacted by Veritas Academy to schedule a video conference. Based on the interview experience, students may be asked to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or iTEP (International Test of English Proficiency).
- Acceptance: acceptance is based on students application and interview. You will be notified of your acceptance status no later than two weeks after the interview.
- Payment of tuition and other fees.
- Affidavit of Financial support: Students will be required to provide a financial statement. This information will be used for completing the I-20 certification required for visa application. Once full payment has been received, the student is officially enrolled at Veritas Academy for the academic year.
- I-20 certificate is issued.
- Housing arrangements are finalized. Students choose from the following housing options:
- Standard housing plan: student lives on campus in our on site dorm rooms (2 per room).
- Self-arranged housing plan: the school does not get involved in housing arrangements.
International Application Checklist
To complete your admissions process, the following items must be completed and submitted:
- General online application: International Student Application
- Student Essay: see guidelines on the international student application form
- $155 registration fee per student (non refundable)
- Affidavit of Financial Support Form (this will be emailed to you after your application has been received). The international student program cost is broken down below:
- $12,500/year: International students’ tuition, administrative and instructional fees.
- $8,000/year: Room and board for on campus living.
- $2,000: Optional 4-week (mid July-mid August) Intensive Language and Culture immersion. This includes field trips, a Minnesota summer experience and much more.
- $1,000: Uniform, personal school supplies and any additional items such as winter boots and coat).
- Immunization records (if applicable) or doctor’s letter summarizing student’s health history
- Evidence of health insurance, expatriation and repatriation insurance
- Copy of birth certificate
- Official school transcripts for the last two years (translated in English)
- Signed covenant statement indicating that you understand Veritas Academy’s covenant of life and agree to abide by the rules