Israel Tour 2021
Join Veritas Academy and Veritas Chapel, in partnership with Navigo Sports Tours on an extraordinary trip to see significant biblical sites in Israel on March 6-13, 2021. Led by our very own Bible scholar and historian Steven Brooks, the tour will be 8 days and 7 nights. Together, we will explore the land where much of Scripture took place. City tours and cultural excursions are included throughout the tour. Each day is carefully crafted to not only provide adventure, hands on experiences, fun, but also a time to reflect and ponder Scripture in guided discussion. Each evening we will gather and reflect on all that we’ve seen and heard together. This is a family friendly trip.
8 days/7 nights
Minimum of 30 Guests: $3190
Minimum of 40 Guests: $2890
Tour DirectorsFull-time Tour Directors assigned to your team for the duration of the trip and available to answer questions, handle emergencies, etc.
Round trip airfare, including taxes, fuel surcharges, and fees from USA to Israel (ground only option available if you would prefer to purchase your own airfare)
All guided tours/activities (including entrance fees) to cultural/historic sites, museums, and other points of interest as listed are included throughout the tour
All ground transportation costs upon arrival in Israel (including fuel surcharges, tolls, and parking)
Accommodation each night at 3 & 4-star equivalent properties
Half-board each day (2 meals per day)
Navigo Sweepstakes Fundraiser (free vacations to London, French Alps and Puerto Rico)
- Depart from local international airport for Tel Aviv, Israel on an overnight flight.
Arrival & Explore Jaffa Port
- Navigo tour directors will meet you outside baggage claim and head to our private coach bus
- Introduction to the beautiful country of Israel and the picturesque port where Jonah set sail before being swallowed by the whale
- Head north and visit the holy Mt. Carmel
- Check into accommodations
Caesarea Marítima & Tel Megiddo
- We’ll begin our day on a guided day tour of Caeserea Maritima known for Herod’s Harbor and explore the ancient ruins
- Depart west for Tel Megiddo, the prophesied location of a gathering of armies for a battle during the end times
- Navigate through the ruins of its 26 levels of occupation on a guided walking tour
Nazareth & Sea of Galilee Boat
- Today we will be heading east to Nazareth, where Jesus spent most his childhood
- We will check out one of the most important churches of modern times in Israel, the Church of the Annunciation
- Embark on a boat cruise through the Sea of Galilee where Jesus walked on the shores and recruited four fishermen as his first disciples.
- Finish the cruise at the archaeological site of Capernaum, referenced as Jesus’ home and the place where he performed many of his miracles as told in the Gospel of Matthew.
Jordan River Baptismal Site & Mount of Olives
- Check out of accommodations
- Visit Yardenit Baptismal Site
- Continue south towards the city of Jerusalem located at the heart of Christian, Muslim & Jewish religion
- Arrive in Jerusalem and head to the top of Mount of Olives to take in a panoramic view of the domes, spires, and golden stones of Jerusalem’s Old City.
- Check into new accommodations
Old Jerusalem Walking Tour
- Today we visit the Old City area, touch the ancient stones, and walk through the city on guided walking tour of Jerusalem
- Free time to explore and souvenir shop in Old Jerusalem
- Discover the City of David, thought to be the original capital city established by King David some 3,000 years ago
Masada National Park & Dead Sea
- Today we will drive through the Judean Desert to the UNESCO world heritage site, Masada National Park
- Here you will see ancient hilltop fortress a as well as a magnificent view of the Dead Sea from above!
- Spend the rest of the day taking a relaxing dip and exploring the Dead Sea region. The body of water here is the lowest and saltiest body of water in the world!
- Depart for the airport to fly back home to the United States.