It is straightforward to make an application for enrollment at Veritas Academy.
- Visit the school to observe our learning community in action.
- Complete a Veritas application and pay your application fee.
- Enter into the assessment process; provide past report cards, plan a student visit day, etc.
- Attend a meeting with an educational consultant from our Student Support Services Office.
- Notification of the status of acceptance is provided.
- Sign a contract with us.
- Set up your payment plan at the Tuition Management Page.
Veritas Academy’s program is rigorous and we teach with the expectation that students intend to meet the minimum requirements for high school graduation. For this reason, we assess enrolled students in math and reading to determine whether or not they are at the grade level they are entering. In some cases , students may not be adequately prepared for language or math for the grade level. To ensure student success and to protect the quality and integrity of our program, such students are required to invest in tutoring (at their cost) so they can catch up with their classmates. Please discuss this with the admissions counselor during your visit.
Required Application Form: